Us Burnett kids are working on renovating our dads cabin as you are reading this! He was known for unfinished projects, mostly because he was always helping others before himself (not a bad trait of course). SO, we are setting a goal to have the cabin ready to rent by Spring of 2023 if not sooner. We have a family full of tradesmen and other hard workers; and we are excited to get started!
Papa’s Cabin can sleep 6 guests comfortably with the following:
- Spare Room: Queen bed, and twin over full bunk bed
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed and private bathroom with tub/shower
- Main bath with standing shower
- Formal living room
- Dining room which seats 6+
- Stocked kitchen
- Kitchen bar that seats 4
- Laundry space
- BBQ Grill & utensils
- Multiple sitting areas
- “The View Room” which is an additional living space with surrounding windows that offers amazing views of the property and sunrise.
Our anticipated pricing is as follows:
- Per night stay $175. Check-in 11am, Check-out 10am
- Weekend stay $325. Friday 3pm check-in, Sunday 10am Check-out
- Day fishing pass $25, with overnight camping $50 (for up to 4 guests)
- Day event $400/6 hours (includes tables and chairs up to 100 guests)
We will be sharing the renovation process on our facebook page; we hope you will follow along!